Social Reward Widgets Documentation
- First, Install the com_ctksocialreward.zip. It installs the Social Reward Core Component and also automatically installs the Social Reward Init & Social Reward Renderer Plugins. The plugins are automatically enabled as well. [view screenshots]
- Go to Components -> Cerontek Social Reward Widgets, Click the Install Plugin button. [view screenshots]
- Select the Social Reward Plugin package using the Browse button (e.g. ctksocialreward_like.zip) and click Submit to install. [view screenshots]
- Go to Components -> Cerontek Social Reward Widgets -> Global Settings. Enable the plugin you just installed. [view screenshots]
Configuring the Like Reward Plugin
- Go to Components -> Cerontek Social Reward Widgets -> Global Settings -> Facebook Settings. [view screenshots]
- Enter the Facebook Application ID & Secret. Click Submit to save.
- Done. Now you can use the Like Reward Widgets Manager to create your own widgets. [view screenshots]
Configuring the Google +1 Reward Plugin
- Currently no additional configuration needed for Google +1 Reward plugin.
- Lets use "Like Reward Widget" for this guide. Same applies to other plugins (Google +1, etc.)
- To create a new Like Reward Widget, Go to Components -> Cerontek Social Reward Widgets -> Like Reward Widget Manager. Click New & fill in the form, click submit to save the widget. [view screenshots]
- Or you can edit our Sample Widgets that comes with the plugin. We have 4 sample widgets installed with the plugin. [view screenshots]
- To embed a Social Reward Widget into a Joomla article, simply copy the "Short Code" the widget manager and paste it in your article. [view screenshots]
Support Questions & Suggestions
- Where can I create a Facebook App for my Website?
Go to https://developers.facebook.com/apps/.Click the "Create New App" and follow the steps to create your App.
- Why is my Social Reward Widgets not Rendering? I can see the code e.g [like 1]
Go to Components -> Cerontek Social Reward Widgets -> Global Settings and make sure the installed Social Reward Plugins (e.g. Facebook Like Reward, Google +1 Reward etc.) are Enabled.